Terms of Service
These terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Home+ Solutions, including HOME+ website www.homeplus.ai (“Website”), and HOME+ mobile application (“App”), (collectively, the “Services”) provided by Coloso Pte. Ltd, developer, operator and owner of Home+. (collectively “Home+”, “Homeplus”, “Coloso”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
By using the Services in any manner, including without limitation browsing, accessing or using the Website, or by downloading, installing or using the App, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the additional terms of Service and policies referenced herein. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use these services.
Home+ reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
Use of The Services
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Home+ grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
The Services is provided for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business or commercial purposes. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any part of this Services without Home+’s permission.
You undertake that, when browsing, accessing or using this Website, or downloading, installing or using this App, or any other uses of this Services, you shall not do or attempt to do or permit any other person to do or attempt any of the following:
1) Upload any Content (as defined below) that violates or infringes another party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right.
2) Engage in or encourage any conduct or make any statement which is or is likely to be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world.
3) Engage in or encourage any conduct or make any statement which is or is likely, in our opinion, to restrict or inhibit any other person from properly using or enjoying this Services.
4) Furnish false, inaccurate or misleading information, use fraudulent payment details, enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with HOME+ or any third party (including by entering into interactions or transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or by using a false or fictitious identity).
5) Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services.
6) Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Services.
7) Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services.
8) Use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo.
9) Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright and trademark) of HOME+ or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors.
10) Use the Services for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
11) Use the Services to create or promote a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Services or any services, product or software offered by HOME+.
12) Use any proprietary information or interfaces of HOME+ or any other intellectual property of HOME+ in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any application, accessories or devices for use with the Services.
13) Use the Services to send, post, or otherwise communicate any Content which is offensive, indecent, threatening, abusive, insulting, harassing, defamatory, libellous, inflammatory, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, profane, invasive of another person’s privacy, or sensitive as to race, religion or gender, threatening, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or otherwise offensive to any individual or group.
14) Use the Services to send automated, unsolicited or unauthorised messages, advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters.
15) Upload to, or transmit through the Services any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components.
16) Use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, crawler or any other automated device or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services, or any data or content found or access through the Services.
17) Intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system.
18) Access or use this Services in such a way as to, or commit any act that imposes or is likely or calculated to impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on HOME+’s infrastructure.
19) Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you.
20) Collect any information in respect of other users without their consent.
21) Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content from this Services without the prior express written permission of the HOME+ and applicable third party.
22) Authorize or encourage anyone to do any of the foregoing.
23) Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users of this Services, including email addresses, without their consent.
24) Distribute materials (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) that may harm this Services, or the interests or property of other users of this Services.
25) Distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
26) Interfere with the proper working of this Services or any activities conducted on this Services.
To use certain services available on this Services, you will be required to register for a user account (“User Account”).
Registering a User Account and gaining access to Services is a two-step process.
1) You need to register a user account with Home+ (“Account”) you will be create an Home+ user ID and Password to access and use the User Account (“Login Credentials”).
2) Your Account need to be verified by your Management Corporation Strata Title and/or the Condominium Manager (collectively, “MCST”) to ascertain that you are a legal resident in the condominium. This verification process is usually done in person. Optionally, Singpass, a technology provided by Singapore Government Technology Agency (GovTech) is available for automatic and instant verification.
You are solely responsible for the proper use and confidentiality of your Login Credentials. You shall ensure that you have at all times full control of and over the use of all such Login Credentials. Home+ shall be entitled to treat all communications, transactions and other activities occurring under or referable to any such Login Credentials as having been carried out by you or on your behalf and with your knowledge and authority. Home+ shall not be liable for any losses, damage, costs, fees or expenses arising out of or in connection with any communication, transaction or activity carried out under or referable to any Login Credentials assigned to you.
All User Accounts are non-transferable. You shall not allow any third-party to use the user Account assigned to you without Home+’s prior written approval.
You may only maintain one User Account at any one time. Any additional User Accounts shall be subject to Home+’s prior written approval.
All User Accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, Home+ may communicate with you by email in respect of the management and administration of your User Account. Any User Accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed by Home+ without prior notice. Home+ may require users to re-validate their User Accounts from time to time in order to ensure that the User Accounts are still active and registered with a valid email address.
Home+ reserves the right to close any User Account if we believe that the user of the User Account is using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple registration accounts, or if a non-Singapore user pretends to be a Singapore user, or disrupts the smooth operation of this Services in any way or disrupts or annoys other users of this Services.
When you create an Account, you represent and warrant that:
1) If you are an individual, you are at least 21 years of age. If you are under 21 years of age, you may only use the Services with the consent of and under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian who shall be responsible for all your activities.
2) If you are representing a company, organisation or any other legal entity (“Entity”), you have authority to bind the Entity to these Terms.
3) You are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law.
4) You are and will be legally, financially and morally responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account.
5) All registration information you provide is true, accurate, current, and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating your User Account profile.
6) You agree to provide MCST with such proof of identity and other documentary evidence as we may reasonably request or require in order to verify our records of your personal particulars.
HOME+ is a Venue
The Services provide a venue for users to interact with each other, and to buy, sell and rent items. HOME+ does not pre-screen a user or the Content provided by a user, nor is HOME+ directly involved in transactions between users. Consequently, HOME+ has no control over, and you agree that HOME+ is not responsible or liable for, any of the following:
1) The quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the comments and items listed.
2) The truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
3) The true identity, age, nationality, or sense of humour of a user.
4) Any Content posted by users.
You are encouraged to use the features and functions available on the Services to communicate with other users and/or to find out more about an item or postings which a user has put up.
However, please exercise common sense and good judgment in your interactions with other users. While HOME+ endeavours to keep the Services safe for everyone, your use of the Services and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
The Services allow users to upload and share content, including without limitation photos, videos, comments, data, text, links, designs, graphics, sound recordings and other information (“Content”). If you provide Home+ with any Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable right and licence to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish and distribute world-wide any such Content by any means and in any media now known or to be developed in the future.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree not to assert any moral rights or other intellectual property rights in respect of any use of such content or material by Home+ or third parties authorised by Home+.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content which you post or share on or through the Services and any loss or damage which you sustain as result of such Content is solely your responsibility.
You acknowledge that Home+ does not pre-screen Content uploaded by users. Home+ shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available on the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Home+ shall have the right to remove Content in any of the following events:
1) If the Content is in breach of these Terms.
2) If Home+ has received a complaint or notice of infringement in respect of the Content.
3) If the Content is otherwise objectionable.
Home+ may also block Content and the delivery of a communication (including without limitation feedbacks, postings, messages and/or chats) to or from the Services as part of efforts to protect the Services or users, or to otherwise enforce these Terms.
Home+ welcomes any comments and feedback from you. However, all ideas, suggestions, proposals, comments or feedback (“Idea”) disclosed or offered by any means to Home+ by you will not be treated by Home+ as confidential or proprietary to you or any third-party.
Home+ shall have no obligation in relation to your Idea, including any obligation to consider your Idea, to keep it confidential, to return any materials submitted or to acknowledge receipt of your Idea. You agree that Home+ shall be entitled to use and disclose the Idea for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, and in any manner as Home+ shall Home+’s deem fit, without giving any acknowledgement, compensation or reference to you or any third-party.
Third-party Links, Products and Services
This Services may contain links to websites which are not operated or managed by Home+ (“Other Sites”). All Other Sites are provided only for your information and convenience and not as an endorsement of any third-party products or services. Home+ has no control over and does not accept or assume any responsibility for the Other Sites or for any third-party products or services. Your use of any Other Sites or any third-party products or services is entirely at your own risk.
Similarly, third-party web sites may link or refer to this Website or App. Such links do not necessarily mean that we are associated or affiliated with or approve of the third-party or its goods and services. Your reliance on any third-party statements of association or affiliation with us or our approval is at your own risk.
The Services may contain information about other business, users of this Services and their respective products and services. All such information is provided only for your information and convenience and not as an endorsement of any businesses other users of this Services or their respective products or services. You are solely responsible for verifying all information directly with the applicable businesses or other users of this Services before relying on such information.
If you decide to enter into any transaction with businesses or other users of this Services, it is your responsibility to check the background of the Third-party, including their place of origin, their address, mode of payment, and any other matters that are important to you.
Your purchase, order, booking and/or use of any product or service of Third-party may be subject to specific terms and conditions imposed by them, Including without limitation terms and conditions relating to tax, shipping, delivery, special offers, discounts, refunds, reservations, cancellations and changes. You are solely responsible for verifying these specific terms and conditions directly with the Third-party before you make a purchase, order, booking or payment for any products or services.
You acknowledge that Home+ is not the manufacturer or supplier of any of the products or services displayed or advertised on this Services. Instead, Home+ merely provides an electronic marketplace in which you may contact and arrange transactions with suppliers of the products and/or services (each a “Merchant”) or other users of this Website or App. Home+ is not a party to any transactions or communications between you and any Merchant or other user of this Website or App. Home+ has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of the products or services of an Merchant or other user of this Website or App, the ability of any Merchant or other user of this Website or App to sell any item or fulfil any order, the truth or accuracy of any information provided by a Merchant or other user of this Website or App, or that the Merchant or other user of this Website or App will actually complete a transaction.
If you have a dispute with any Merchant or any user of this Services, you agree that you shall have no recourse against Home+ (or any of our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) in respect of such dispute and you hereby release Home+ from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) arising out of or in connection with such disputes.
Home+ is not responsible and assumes no liability whatsoever, and you shall not hold Home responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any Merchant or user of this Website or App or any dealings whatsoever between you and a Merchant or other user of this Website or App, whether or not such dealings have been facilitated by Home+ or conducting on or through this Services.
Home+ may use third-party services (“Payment Gateway”) to verify identity, secure and protect your payment information and process payments made by means of this Services.
Condo maintenance fee, sinking funds contributions, facilities booking fee, deposits and online forms application fees (“Condo Service Payments”), goes directly to an account owned and controlled by MCST. HOME+ do not handle or process Condo Service Payments directly. The Services only provide a platform to enable users to make Condo Service Payments directly to MCST using the Payment Gateway.
You undertake not to use the Payment Service in an unlawful or fraudulent manner. In particular, you shall not make any online payment other than your own or without the prior consent of the lawful holder thereof.
You agree to cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist us in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place.
You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your payment service providers or financial institutions on your own.
Without prejudice to the other provisions of these Terms of Service, Home+ shall not be responsible for any malfunction in any computer system, software or any Internet access service provider that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of the online transmission of payment instructions. Home+ also shall not be responsible if any credit card or other information provided is incorrect or if payment instructions are not given sufficiently in advance to allow for timely payment or if payment instructions cannot be carried out for any reason beyond our control.
Home+ will not entertain any requests for payment errors, payment in excess and refund of payments made.
Home+ reserves the right, at our sole discretion, without prior notice and without liability to any person, to reject any order or purchase without assigning any reason.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
The intellectual property rights in this Services, including all of its information content, databases, compilations, designs, text, graphics, photos, videos, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software (including applets and scripts and underlying source code), vest solely in Home+ or our licensors. All rights are reserved exclusively to Home+ and our licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right, title or interest in any such intellectual property.
All rights (including goodwill) in the Home+ name and trademark are owned by Home+ or our licensors. Any other product, service or company names and trademarks which may appear on this Services are the names and trademarks of their respective owners.
Reporting Unauthorized Content
Home+ reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or your access to the Services if there are repeat complaints against you of intellectual property infringement.
Modifications, Suspension or Termination
Home+ reserves the right to, at any time, for any reason, without prior notice or compensation, change, modify, suspend, restrict access, terminate or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the entire or any part of this Services.
You acknowledge and agree that if you stop using your Account or if we suspend or terminate your Account, you may lose any information associated with your Account, including Content. It is your responsibility to backup the Content which you upload to the Services.
Upon termination, all licenses and rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
You acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and that your use of or reliance upon the Services and any content, products or services accessed or obtained thereby is at your sole risk and secretion.
Home+ does not represent or warrant that:
1) The use of the Services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free or that they will be compatible or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
2) The Services will meet your requirements or expectation.
3) Errors or defects in the Services will be corrected.
4) The Services and our servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby excluded and disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted under the law.
The Services may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications (including problems inherent to the computer or electronic device you use). Home+ is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages, or losses resulting from such problems.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Home+ or from the Services shall create any representation, warranty, or guarantee. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Home+ has no obligation to support or maintain the Services.
Home+ disclaims all liability or responsibility in relation to the content made available through the Services, including without limitation the Content uploaded by users or the third-party content and services. Home+ is not responsible or liable in any manner for the third-party content and services associated with or utilized in connection with the Services, including the failure of such third-party content and services.
Home+ does not warrant the security, confidentiality, authenticity or integrity of any communications and data transmissions over the Internet as such risks cannot be eliminated from communications and data transmissions over the Internet. Home+ further does not warrant that any communications via this Website or App will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. Accordingly, the transmission of any communication or data over the Internet, whether through this Website or App or otherwise, shall be solely at your own risk.
You are solely responsible for obtaining at your own expense the Internet connectivity, telecommunication links, computing hardware and software necessary for access to and use of this Website or App. Home+ shall not be liable for any telecommunications or other costs or expenses that you may incur to use and access this Website or App, nor shall Home+ be responsible for your use of incompatible or unauthorized device or software.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Coloso, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, partners, suppliers, attorneys, advisors, agents or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use the Services including without limitation death, bodily injury, emotional distress and/or other damages resulting from communications or meeting with other users or persons through the Services, whether or not the damages were foreseeable and whether or not HOME+ was advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, HOME+ aggregate liability to you (whether under contract, tort, statute, or otherwise) shall not exceed the amount of Singapore Dollars One Only (S$1.00). The foregoing limitation will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Coloso, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, partners, suppliers, attorneys, advisors, agents or licensors from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of or in connection with:
1) Your use of this Services.
2) Your Contents.
3) any use of your Account.
4) Your violation or breach of any of these Terms.
5) Your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
6) Your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
HOME+ does not warrant that the Services will be compatible or interoperable with your device or any other piece of hardware, software, equipment or device installed on or used in connection with your device. Furthermore, you acknowledge that compatibility and interoperability problems can cause the performance of your device to diminish or fail completely, and may result in permanent damage to your device, loss of data located on your device, and corruption of the software and files located on your device. You acknowledge and agree that HOME+ and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to you for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems.
You and Coloso are independent entities, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, any failure by Coloso+ to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation in these Terms shall not affect Coloso ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach of these Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
You shall not assign any rights or delegate any obligations herein without our prior written consent and any attempted assignment or delegation in contravention of this provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and HOME+ and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings and/or agreements between you and Coloso.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Any notice to be given under these Terms to Home+ shall be in writing and sent by hand or pre-paid registered mail to Coloso Pte. Ltd., 2 Venture Drive, #07-27, Singapore 608526 and marked “Attention: Legal Department”, unless otherwise notified by Home+.
Any notice to be given under these Terms to you shall be in writing and sent by hand, pre-paid registered mail or by email to the address or email ad dress you provide when you register for a User Account, update your User Account profile or otherwise communicate with us.
Notices sent as described in above shall be deemed to have been received:
1) In the case hand delivery, on the day of delivery.
2) In the case of pre-paid registered mail, three (3) working days from the date of posting.
3) In the case of email, within 24 hours after sending, unless the sending party receives a notice that the email address is invalid.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints, please contact our customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective from 1 July 2021