HOME+ Solution enables seamless experiences for condominium residents, enhances productivity and brings cost savings in management councils with the use of advanced technologies and easy-to-use platform. It also promotes efficient communications among residents, managements, security personnel, and creates vibrant and connected condominium communities.
It is extremely important to us that you not only have a pleasant experience using, communicating and interacting using the HOME+, but also that you feel comfortable and safe while doing so.
This Policy applies to you if you browse, access or use this Website or download, install or using this App. Where this Policy uses a word starting with a capital letter which is not otherwise defined, that word will have the same meaning as used in the terms and conditions of the Website and/or App.
This Policy explains what personal data we collect, how we use and/or share this personal data, and how such personal data is maintained by us. By browsing, accessing or using this Website or by downloading, installing or using this App, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, whether in whole or part, you should not apply to use or use this Website or App.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal data means any data about an individual who can be identified from that data. It includes without limitation an individual’s name, face images, license plate, identity card, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, address and email address.
We may collect and receive information from you in the following situations:
1. When you register for an account with us (“Account”);
2. When you use the features and functions available on our services, which includes
without limitation communications with the condominium management, invitation to your guests, registration of vehicles, upload of facial images for access systems, booking of condominium facilities, payments, reaching out to our home services providers and posting for information.
3. When you visit use this App and/or Website, we automatically receive and record some information from your browser or mobile phone when you visit or use this Website or App, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address and cookies.
4. When you contact us, for example, with an enquiry or to report a problem.
Online Activity Trackers
We may track user activities from time to time. These enable us to understand how you use our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve our Services. These trackers do not typically access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you.
Examples of the tracking technologies we may use:
1) Cookies. A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on our Services, estimate and report our Service’s total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve our Services. You can configure your device’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Services.
2) Flash cookies. We use Flash cookies (a.k.a local shared objects or LSOs) to store some of your viewing preferences on our Services. These are used to collect and store information, but differ from browser cookies in the amount, type and manner in which data is stored.
Information Collected by Condominium Management & Contractors
Our Services offer features which allow users to communicate with each other, with condominium management and contractors (e.g. locksmiths, plumbing and pest control).
Please use common sense and exercise good judgement when sharing information in these groups or with others. We generally do not monitor or remove the information which you share and such information may remain available on our Services after your Account has been deactivated, terminated or is otherwise closed. You are responsible for the information you choose to share with other users.
How We Use Information
We may use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
1. To verify and authenticate your identify, update our records and generally maintain your Account with us.
2. To provide you with our Services and contents that you have requested.
3. To develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain our Services.
4. To respond to your queries, comments and feedbacks.
5. To carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how our Services are being used and how we can improve them.
6. To update you on our Services.
7. To send you marketing and promotional materials on the latest products and services of HOME+ and carefully selected third parties.
8. To send you messages related to our Services, including without limitation welcome note, confirmation or error notification when you register your Account, for visitor, addition/deletion/change of vehicle, notices/broadcasts by management councils. These messages are not promotional in nature. These messages may be delivered by email, sms, and/or push notification. You may not opt-out of receiving these messages from HOME+ unless you deactivate your Account.
9. To collect, use and disclose the personal information which is permitted or required under the applicable law.
11. To collect personal information permitted or required under the Bylaw of a Management Council Strata Plan and their authorized contractors and partners.
Information We Share
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
1. When you register for an Account, the information which you make available on your profile may be viewed by other users of our Services. Other users of our Services would also be able to view the content which you upload and share on our Services.
2. We may share your personal information with the Management Council, the condominium management personnel and other authorized persons and contractors in the operations of condominium management.
3. We may share your personal information with our affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
4. We may share your personal information with our potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
5. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime, to protect our Services or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
6. We respect your privacy and we will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may disclose and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties to describe our Services or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
Transfer of Information
By using our Services, you are consenting to this transfer and/or storage of your information in Singapore and other countries which we have operations across borders for the purpose of the Services.
Protection of Information
The security of your information is important to us. We have reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Despite our best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
We also follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us over the Internet, both during transmission and once we receive it. Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal information only for so long as the information is necessary to comply with an individual’s request or until that person asks that the information be deleted.
It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your Account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and Account secure (e.g. by signing out after using our Services).
We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services. If you would like us to stop the Services, you may close your Account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Access, Removal and Update of Information
You may access, remove and update your personal information within our Services through the relevant setting page of your Account and/or with the assistance of the condominium management.
Where you provide personal information about yourself to us, you are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us, and to update this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
You may contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to:
1. Apply for a copy of the information we hold about you; or
2. Withdraw consent you previously provided to us to use, collect or disclose the information we hold about you.
Please allow us a reasonable time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and may give you reasons for doing so. We may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of responding to your request. If we decide to do so, we will provide you with a written estimate of such fee beforehand.
Third Party Sites and Resources
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
Effective Since 1 July 2021